Five Reasons to Integrate SAP with Microsoft 365
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Linking Microsoft 365 documents to SAP transactions can be a powerful and versatile way of making business content available for easy reference by all users. Additionally, if you’ve invested in Microsoft 365, why are you invested in a legacy SAP archiving solution? By integrating SAP and Microsoft 365, you can leverage your platform for the future for archiving and create a collaborative way to store SAP documents in a cost-efficient manner.
Join Gimmal’s Director of Sales Engineering, Dean Misenhimer, as he reviews the top five reasons clients choose to integrate SAP with Microsoft 365.
Join to learn:
- The benefits of archiving SAP data to Microsoft 365
- How to Increase user efficiency by fully leveraging valuable business content
- How to securely manage important business documents in a compliant manner
- How to prepare for the journey to HANA
- How to get started migrating from your legacy environment