September 22, 2021
Building a Case for Your Digital Transformation to M365
In the past, legacy ECM platforms like OpenText Content Server and Documentum were ideal for improving information governance across the enterprise. However, with the ever-changing technology landscape and movement to the cloud, these platforms are proving to be inefficient for adapting to modern business processes and information governance strategies. As a result, platforms like Microsoft 365 (M365) have seen massive adoption in the marketplace.
In this webinar on September 22nd, Gimmal industry experts will share insights on the value of moving to a cloud-based ECM platform to meet modern business needs and accelerate your digital transformation.
Join to learn:
- Key considerations when planning your move from legacy ECM
- The path of least resistance when moving to a modern ECM like Microsoft 365
- How your peers are realizing substantial ROI when choosing to move from legacy platforms
September 29, 2021
Success Story: How Fruit of the Loom Streamlined Records Management
With multiple content repositories and an abundant number of users, creating a streamlined records management approach can be overwhelming. How is your organization adapting to the changing needs of records and information management?
Join us on September 29th as Fruit of the Loom Records Manager, Mark Kickbusch, discusses how his organization has overcome records and information management challenges with the right combination of people, process, and technology.
What to expect during this live discussion:
- A first-hand account of how your peers are facing the changing records management landscape
- Key considerations when determining and implementing a records management strategy that is right for your organization
- A live Q&A with Fruit of the Loom’s Mark Kickbusch and Gimmal Vice Chairman David Quackenbush