Gain control and realize the full value of your information.
Gimmal Workplace Governance makes managing sites and information across SharePoint and Office 365 easier and more powerful.
Gimmal Workplace Governance makes SharePoint and Office 365 easier to use and provides a more connected, more consistent, and supported digital workplace. Ensure a centrally, proactively managed consistent information architecture for all sites and content. Support data integrity and make content tagging easy throughout the entire information lifecycle. Improve your user experience, boost efficiency, and realize the full value of your information.
Digital workplace governance enforces the information lifecycle across your entire SharePoint and Office 365 environment
Manage the information lifecycle with easily configured rules:
- Create automated governance rules and apply them globally, both as sites are provisioned and to existing sites
- Control user access to tools through user role profiles
- Enforce brand standards and improve productivity by providing users with common document templates
A more intuitive experience with drag and drop content loading, automatic metadata application, and document classification.
Improve your users’ SharePoint experience and increase productivity by making it simpler to create, upload, and maintain content. Automatic metadata tagging in SharePoint is the easiest way to ensure content and data integrity.
- Simplify content loading into a one-step, drag-and-drop process
- Remove the user effort required for governance and compliance
- Find the right information quickly with enhanced search capabilities
- Associate auto-naming fields with documents and records
Simpler and proactive processes ensure a better digital workplace in SharePoint and Office 365
Proactive governance reduces the need for IT to constantly monitor and clean up SharePoint sites and content. With features such as site provisioning (which supports information architecture), standard metadata rules, automatic policy management, and template management, you can create a more robust and consistent digital workplace.
Gimmal Workplace Governance also makes metadata actionable so it is easier to manage an information lifecycle and content can be moved to the right location for records management or archival purposes. Preconfigure metadata values and associated actions to enable process automation and facilitate consistent and effective content management.
- Create copies or links to a principal document for reference, convenience, and research (or to be used as a template for future work), without risking accidentally modifying or disposing of an important document.
- Easily decommission sites as they outlive their usefulness through a centrally-controlled architecture
Workplace Governance is compatible with the following configurations:
- SharePoint 2013 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint 2016 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint Online and Azure App Service