Information is the core of your business
Gimmal Workplace Governance provides more complete information management in SharePoint. Gimmal Workplace Compliance delivers more value and better security with enterprise-class content and records management.
Put controls in place for all of your organization’s content, throughout the entire information lifecycle. Once your information management rules are configured, Workplace Governance does the rest.
- Create automation rules and apply them globally, both as sites are provisioned and to existing sites
- Control user access to tools through user role profiles
- Ensure governance without user action: rules-based content tagging makes governance completely invisible to users, no manual tagging required
- Easily decommission sites as they outlive their usefulness through a centrally-controlled architecture
Improve your SharePoint user experience (UX) and increase satisfaction by making it simpler to create, upload, and maintain content.
- Find information quickly with enhanced search
- Results can be filtered, acted upon, or exported to a file
- Improve productivity and adoption with a more consistent and satisfying user experience
With Gimmal Workplace Compliance, you can…
- Centralize file plan creation and maintenance
- Set retention schedules based on time or events
- Support case-based and individual aging
- Associate the legal basis for retention policies with records
- Configure hierarchical security levels
- Establish record relationships between records
Gimmal Workplace Compliance builds on SharePoint’s foundation with comprehensive records management capabilities that satisfy even the most stringent requirements.
Workplace Compliance’s Compliance Suite is certified to DoD 5015.02 Baseline and Classified requirements for records management.
- Create records from emails and attachments in Outlook
- Create custom periods, e.g., for vital records review
- Bulk-process metadata and tasks for records sites
- Implement legal holds for records or record categories
- Transfer an audit history archive upon transfer of record
- Implement a formal disposition approval process and generate disposal certificates