Now with in-place records management for your entire organization.
Gimmal Workplace Compliance provides advanced records management.
Gimmal Workplace Compliance eliminates the need for disparate systems and provides an enterprise-wide solution built upon a single technology platform that offers seamless integration to manage all your information within all of your repositories.
Ensure your organization’s most critical and valued information is secure and easily managed under defensible, audit-ready compliance polices.
Centralized policy management
Ensure your organization’s most valuable information is stored securely. An intuitive file plan tool facilitates the creation, application, and maintenance of record retention policies – no coding required.
- Centralize file plan creation and maintenance
- Set retention schedules based on time, events, or metadata
- Support case-based retention
- Associate the legal basis for retention policies
- Auditable and defensible policy application and execution
- Establish relationships between records
- Create records from emails and attachments
- Create custom review and processing periods, e.g., for vital records review
- Bulk-process record tasks
- Implement persistent legal holds for records or record categories
- Transfer records to outside authority including an audit history archive
- Implement a formal disposition approval process and generate disposal certificates
All of your records, managed consistently
Gimmal Workplace Compliance provides comprehensive records management, no matter where your records live. With integrated in-place records management and physical records management, all of your vital business records are secured using a unified policy and common processes and architecture.
- Gain visibility into and control over physical records
- Manage records in-place by applying policies to SharePoint file shares, email, cloud storage, ERP, CRM and more
Classified records support with stringent control
Define and enforce a custom, hierarchical set of security levels to secure records, satisfying the most stringent set of records requirements: DoD Standard 5015.2.
- Implement centralized, highly-granular content type retention rules without the need for complex content type policy associations
- Support classified records and user role-based access levels
- Trigger content actions based upon business events, supporting external workflows and API integration
Video: Gimmal Workplace Compliance in ten minutes
See Gimmal Workplace Compliance in action! If this video leaves you wanting more information, reach out to schedule a one-on-one demo with one of our product experts.
Workplace Compliance is compatible with the following repositories:
- SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Office 365
- File shares
- File sync and share services
- ERP and CRM systems