DoD Standard 5015.2-certified records management in SharePoint.
Gimmal Workplace Compliance provides advanced records management in SharePoint.
Ensure your organization’s records are secure and easily managed under audit-ready compliance polices. With an intuitive records management policy builder, advanced retention management, and physical information management, Workplace Compliance is the most comprehensive solution that stores content natively in SharePoint.
Centralized policy management in SharePoint
Ensure your organization’s most valuable information is stored securely. An intuitive file plan tool facilitates the creation, application, and maintenance of record retention policies – no coding required.
- Centralize file plan creation and maintenance
- Set retention schedules based on time or events
- Support case-based and individual aging
- Associate the legal basis for retention policies with records
- Configure hierarchical security levels
- Establish record relationships between records
- Create records from emails and attachments in Outlook
- Create custom periods, e.g., for vital records review
- Bulk-process metadata and tasks for records
- Easily port a file plan across SharePoint farms
All of your records, managed consistently
Gimmal Workplace Compliance provides comprehensive records management, no matter where your records live. With integrated in-place records management and physical records management, all of your vital business records are secured using a unified policy and common processes and architecture.
- Manage records directly in SharePoint
- Gain visibility into and control over physical records in SharePoint
- Manage records in-place with rules driven from SharePoint
Classified records support with stringent control
Define and enforce a custom, hierarchical set of security levels to secure records, satisfying the most stringent set of records requirements: DoD Standard 5015.2.
- Implement centralized, highly-granular content type retention rules without the need for complex content type policy associations
- Support classified records and user role-based access levels
- Trigger content actions based upon business events, supporting external workflows and API integration
Video: Gimmal Workplace Compliance in ten minutes
See Gimmal Workplace Compliance in action! If this video leaves you wanting more information, reach out to schedule a one-on-one demo with one of our product experts.
Workplace Compliance is compatible with the following configurations:
- SharePoint 2013 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint 2016 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint Online and Azure App Service