Get the right information to the right users at the right time.
Gimmal Workplace Builder offers an engaging user experience.
Easily and quickly launch branded enterprise intranets, portals, and collaboration sites with advanced productivity features on SharePoint and Office 365. Improve your digital workplace by delivering relevant, up-to-date information to the right users at the right time.
Full-featured site template support
Use Gimmal site templates or others to quickly build intranets and portals with responsive designs
Provide a better user experience in SharePoint and Office 365
Create or refresh an enterprise-wide intranet, departmental portals, and team collaboration sites. Support your global and mobile workforces with sites that are appealing, intuitive, responsive, and deliver relevant, up-to-date information
- Offer easy-to-configure navigation with support for varied formats and applications of images and styles
- Display news feeds from both external and internal news sources
- Make simple lists look formatted and visually appealing
- Provide a personal sidebar that persists from site to site and manages document notifications for checked out content, links to internal or external systems and feeds, and is easily modified by end users
Easier configuration and access control in Office 365 and SharePoint
Automatically configure new sites to pre-defined standards. IT can retain central control and roll out enterprise-wide changes while enabling site owners to tailor and maintain their own sites within enterprise guidelines.
- Configure how information is displayed based on context (such as location, job function, department, and more), as well as allowing users to customize what they see.
- Centrally configure parameters for sites. Configurations automatically roll out to new sites, and changes are applied across existing sites, dramatically reducing labor demands on IT.
- Configure self-service options for branding, calendar formats, and more, give site owners flexibility to tailor sites to their specific needs.
- Offer a self-updating site directory provides visibility into all SharePoint sites
A modern experience for the modern workforce
The corporate portal home page provides a polished and attractive layout that includes a news slider, announcements, events, quick links, Twitter feeds, a stock ticker, and location-specific information. The department portal similarly provides a consistently branded, visually appealing display that is appropriate at the departmental level.
- Populate the top-level mega menu once, and the menu automatically is applied across all portal sites.
- Offer an experience that adapts to all screen sizes, ensuring users have access to portal information no matter where or when (or from what device) they need it.
- Tag content to be displayed to specified audiences based on criteria such as location.
- Allow users to select from available display filters and provide an expandable/collapsible personal sidebar that they can tailor to their preferences.
Video: Gimmal Workplace Builder in ten minutes
See Gimmal Workplace Builder in action! If this video leaves you wanting more information, reach out to schedule a one-on-one demo with one of our product experts.
Workplace Builder is compatible with the following configurations:
- SharePoint 2013 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint 2016 with app model configured and either IIS or Azure App Service
- SharePoint Online and Azure App Service