Do you know the state of your information?
In order to determine information governance goals, organizations must first start with a benchmark to understand where they are and where they need to go. Gimmal helps clients analyze their information to detect potential risks while also recommending best practices for users.
Ensure your organization's information is set up for future success. Submit a request for an information health check to have our experts help you:
- Detect potential risks in your information management hygiene to create a consistent governance plan.
- Recommend on the best practices in managing content in every repository across the enterprise.
- Understand how a well-planned taxonomy can help you achieve control of your information.
- Discover ways to combat common challenges in with information management.
- Ask our experts about specific information concerns.