Gimmal is excited to announce that we have officially added full Documentum support to Gimmal Migrate. This allows our valued customers to migrate with full fidelity from Documentum to SharePoint Online – enabling the continued consolidation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platforms to M365.
Achieve seamless migrations, whereby the content is migrated from Documentum to SharePoint Online as if the content were always housed there. Gimmal Migrate preserves the original content creation dates, modified dates, versions, version #’s, created by, modified by, user-names, and Documentum metadata + attributes. Furthermore, migrations can be done as a pure lift-and-shift or allow injection/transformation of data and folder structures. Our tools allow your migrations to be analyzed, scheduled, and validated whilst leveraging our best-in-class migration features, ease of use and speeds.
Install our client-side based tools and start your migrations from Documentum to SharePoint Online in under 5 minutes. Gimmal Migrate makes your migrations from OpenText Documentum to SharePoint Online fast, efficient, and effective.
- Support for Documentum 5.3+ to Documentum 16.X.
- Migrate by Docbase / repository – cabinet or folder.
- Migrate by list of IDs.
- Support flat or hierarchical taxonomy migrations.
- Pre-migration analysis step to identify and resolve migration issues prior to migration.
- Full legal chain of custody preserved for all actions via detailed migration and audit logs.
- Migrations can be scheduled to occur at the most convenient times or during off hours.
- Migration validation reports can be generated automatically as proof of migration.
Gimmal helps you take control of your information. Our solutions help you streamline the discovery, migration, governance, and compliance of information without impacting your end users. Achieve information governance by ensuring information creates value instead of risks.
To learn more or see a demonstration of Gimmal Migrate from Documentum to SharePoint Online email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.