Why Gimmal Workplace Compliance?
Organizations want to make the most of their investment in keeping their data compliant, but are required to maintain costly, outdated systems in tandem with modern cloud platforms to keep compliant records. The lack of a proactive and easy to use compliance solution that works across all platforms and content increases the risks of failing to meet regulatory requirements, an inability to classify and secure content from internal or external hackers, and incurs high cost and risk when legal holds are enforced.
Gimmal Workplace Compliance ensures your organization’s most critical and valued information – your business records – are secure and easily managed under defensible, audit-ready compliance polices.
Central policy hub: Apply retention policies using a hierarchical file plan manager with a single web interface
In place and centralized records management: Classify and manage data across multiple systems or migrate data to a central records repository.
- Manages records no matter where they exist
- Enables flexible, rule-based policy management and application
- Secures classified records and certified against DoD Std. 5015.2
- Automates controls around records and any other content to ensure maximum compliance
Manage data in numerous platforms including SharePoint, Office 365, file systems, email,
Ensure your organization’s most valuable information is stored securely. An intuitive file plan tool facilitates the creation, application, and maintenance of record retention policies – no coding required.
- Centralize file plan creation and maintenance
- Set retention schedules based on time or events
- Support case-based and individual aging
- Associate the legal basis for retention policies with records
- Configure hierarchical security levels
- Establish record relationships between records
- Create records from emails and attachments in Outlook
- Create custom periods, e.g., for vital records review
- Bulk-process metadata and tasks for records
- Easily port a file plan across SharePoint farms
- Implement legal holds for records or record categories
- Transfer an audit history archive upon transfer of record
- Implement a formal disposition approval process and generate disposal certificates
Manage physical information and other assets—both onsite and offsite, as well as electronic information, with a unified policy using common processes and architecture.
Enable the management of classified records in accordance with the Department of Defense Standard 5015.2.
Implement centralized, highly-granular content type retention rules without the need for complex content type policy associations.
Trigger content actions based upon business events, supporting external workflows and API integration.